Cyber Security Engineer - Cryptology and PKI
- Saint-Quentin, Ile-de-France - French and English speaking
- 3 Days per Week on site
- Start Date : 03/10/2022 is possible (Can be flexible)
- 12-Month Initial Contract - 3 Year Project Scope
- TJM : 400 - 650€
- Our customer is one of the largest banking groups in both France and the world, they have locations all over the world including Paris, New York, London and Singapore.
- The customer is looking to migrate over to a Cloud solution and in parallel to ensure their data is encrypted, they are looking for two Cyber Security Engineer's with experience in this field to work with their internal customers to ensure this is completed as best as possible.
- The customer offers the opportunity to work on one of the biggest infrastructures in the world, to suggest your own solutions and to work with a fantastic team of engineers to put the ideas into practise.
- Glocomms have supported the customer for close to 5 years and are responsible for key hires into the business.
Cyber Security Engineer
- Responsibilities include : Working closely with the project manager to speak to their customers (other entities), go through their specific needs and to propose solutions that best fit, L3 RUN, leading the L1/2 teams, supporting with project deployment and occasional build.
- Tech Stack : PKI, HSM boxes, IAM, Cryptology and Azure.
- They have a team of 6 engineers at the moment, 4 in Saint-Quentin and 2 in Annecy. They are looking to add 2 Engineers to their team.
- The customer has over 100,000 staff globally, this offers some guidance as to the size of the infrastructure
- This project is due to take over 18 months and they anticipate being able to provide 3 years worth of work.
- No certifications are essential, but of course any relating to PKI, IAM, Cyber Security or HSM can certainly go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905