A dynamic and innovative start-up is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to provide mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating technical best practices for some of their key clients. The CSM is critical in partnering with valued customers in order to achieve their strategic objectives while maximizing value from their investment in the company's product. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the various departments of the business, streamlining partnerships with the Product team, Engineering team and Sales team.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establish critical goals, and to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Establish regular cadence with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Become a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products.
- Work closely with clients to understand new opportunities of business across organizational functions.
- Work to identify and develop up-sell opportunities.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- 3+ years in a Customer Success position or related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- Outstanding track record in managing risk, forecasting, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros and cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- Experience working in Cybersecurity or enterprise SaaS as a CSM.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.