(€100,000 - €200,000) - Remote onboarding
An exciting vendor, which offers hardware accelerated cloud computing for machine learning and more, is looking for a dynamic CTO. This company has a huge opportunity for growth, do you want to be the one driving the growth?
- A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- A great diverse team.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to grow your own team and develop.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- Powerful selection of GPUs
- Very competitive salary plus lots of other benefits
- A lot of exposure to cutting-edge tech stacks
- Remote work possible
- Provide the strategic direction on the future technology paths for the company
- Research, develop, and explain the future technical direction of product features.
- Communicate the business value of features to the technical teams.
- Manage, optimize, and report on the company's technical requirements.
- Continuously develop, maintain, and update the company's technical rules, guidelines, and processes.
- Define the software architecture of the products that we build.
- Support high-value customers by directly communicating with them to ensure the
product roadmap meets their technical needs.
- Outreach and customer acquisition via conventional sales channels and conference speaking engagements.
- Experience with backend technologies, such as: Node.JS, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Memcache, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Ceph or other distributed and in-house built systems.
- 10+ years of professional software development and leadership experience, a proven track record of leading successful software projects
- 5+ years of practical experience with cloud services (VPCs, Block Storage, File Storage,
- Object Storage, GPU Compute), ideally machine learning related
- 3+ years of experience in product development
- Experience leading interdisciplinary technical teams.
- Advanced knowledge of modern software architecture
- Solid experience in software automation, continuous integration delivery and deployment including infrastructure as code
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.