- Building a high-powered marketing strategy from the ground up. Coming up with a vision and a detailed model for how the business will grow from a small startup to an enterprise organization.
- Testing and growing new acquisition channels. Coming up with the high level strategy and rolling up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to grow the channel.
- Working alongside product and engineering to come up with experiments aimed at optimizing conversion throughout the entire marketing > product funnel.
- Analyzing the performance of initiatives across marketing. Evaluating the results of campaigns, channels, experiments, and events to determine their ROI and scalability.
- Experience building marketing teams and collateral in a startup environment
- Experience with Threat Intelligence, SIEM, SOAR, IoT, or other relevant technologies
- Proven experience in paid marketing (AdWords, etc.)
- Strong analytical chops (Google Analytics, Excel, SQL)
- Proven experience creating content (written, visual, etc.)
- A proven ability to communicate across a multitude of channels and media (copywriting, blog posts, slide decks, videos, internal docs).