My client is an international telecommunication provider based in France, who are looking for a Cloud solution architect to join their them on a long term project as part of the development of their infrastructures and cloud offerings.
Location - Paris (Candidates must live in France)
Remote - Fully remote
Duration - 12 Months (possible extension up to 3 years)
Start - Before the end of the year
- Experience working in large organizations; implementing and managing complex distributed IT applications and infrastructure
- Solid knowledge in infrastructure (compute, storage, network)
- Awareness of cloud computing benefits, concepts and principles
- Awareness of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously adapt to new technologies and trends and learn new skills quickly
- Ability to communicate at all levels, orchestrate resources and work effectively across internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Fluency in French and operational English (spoken, written)
- Azure Infrastructure Design and Architecture - HLD/LLD (Management, Compliance, Service PaaS, Azure, AWS, Monitoring).
- Automation of Infrastructure As Code deployment via Terraform and Ansible
- Acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future IT Products & Services and validates product designs
- Collaborates with other Architects, systems analysts, and developers to deliver the highest quality solutions via cutting edge technologies
- Defines models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions
- Aligns architecture strategy with the organization's business goals and long- term strategic planning for the organization's Information systems
- Performs the technical/functional design of the application and infrastructure components of a new solution according to the defined functional design
- Provides an expertise on Business processes, change management transformation, function improvement and technology enablement for Business processes reengineering and supports architects during projects
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity working on the latest technologies, please send me your updated CV alongside the best time to discuss the opportunity.