HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT | IRVINE, CA
Glocomms is leading the search for a seasoned Cloud Security engineer position with a highly prestigious Quantitative Trading firm based out of Orange County. This position joins a fast-paced and dynamic team of technology innovators and will focus on cloud security initiatives primarily within a Google Cloud platform.
In this role you will lead a variety of key projects including design reviews, security control automation, vulnerability management, and threat assessments of both current cloud-based solutions and potential vendors.
- 5+ years in highly technical security engineering role(s) with emphasis on cloud security and cloud-based infrastructure design.
- Previous experience in software development highly desired.
- Fluency in at least one of the following: Python (preferred), Java, GoLang, C++
- In-depth knowledge of GCP security and infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Linux (Debian preferred)
This position will serve as an integral member of a small, close-knit security team. Candidates should be excellent communicators and multitaskers able to take on a variety of projects across cloud and security operations.
Actively interviewing; apply immediately.