Location: New York, NY
Company: One of the largest Pharmaceutical Company in the U.S.
The Lead Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for analyzing complex security issues to improve the overall posture of the company while evaluating new functionality & ensure preparation for production implementation.
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad passionate about building a mature public and private cloud security
capability within IT
- Evaluate new technologies or services and assist in the design and implement holistic security solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation improving machine learning capabilities along with providing content for
- Identify deficiencies in security services and propose plans for improvement and implementation.
- Document security policies, controls, and processes, and develop run books and how-to guides for operational
readiness of engineered solutions.
- Evaluate and create cloud security baselines and implement monitoring to assure compliance.
- Minimum of 4+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Industry experience with AWS, Network security, and System security with demonstrable experience in cloud
security tools such as Aquasec, Inspector, and Dome9
- One or more of the following certifications: Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), CISSP
- Additional Cloud computing experience with Azure, GCP and Containerization is preferred.
- Experience with vulnerability management, SIEM, compliance to security baselines, and Identity and Access
Management in the cloud and on-prem (AD, Ping, ADFS, etc.).
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information
security and cloud computing (NIST 800-53, ISO-27001, etc.).
- Experience with delivering reliable, available, and high-performance enterprise-scale solutions