Our client, a leading IT consultancy, boasting offices in multiple European countries as well as Brazil, USA, Luxembourg, and Serbia, is expanding its operations in Germany and is seeking a talented Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. With a proven track record of serving some of the world's most successful companies and achieving a remarkable turnover of $50M in 2022, this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation and work with a variety of clients.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up and securing their customer's cloud infrastructures in accordance with security best practices. This includes IAM, network security, and SSO, as well as the construction and monitoring of complex network structures.
Working alongside a team of 80 consultants across four offices in Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf, and Munster, you will collaborate with a variety of clients, including 1/5 of Fortune 500 companies, to ensure their cloud infrastructures are secure and efficient.
- Set up and harden customer's cloud infrastructures according to security best practices
- Implement IAM policies and ensure account security in complex, hierarchical organisational structures
- Design and secure network configurations, including network separation, routing, and firewall configuration
- Defend against and analyse security incidents
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT Security or a comparable qualification
- At least 3 years of professional experience in cloud security engineering
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) or comparable tooling in the Kubernetes ecosystem, with a focus on IAM, network security or SSO
- Proficiency in at least one relevant scripting or programming language such as Python, Bash, C# or Powershell
- Familiarity with secure coding standards, encryption technologies, and key management methods
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Basic willingness to travel within Germany
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to me via jessica.thompson(at)glocomms.com.