Cloud Security Engineer
Location: South Dakota/Remote
- Design and implement a security-first approach to cloud engineering to ensure compliance with best practices, standards and policies.
- Implement a comprehensive approach to identity and access management for the cloud, aligned with pre-existing patterns and standards.
- Build, maintain and manage central security policies for our cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain cloud architecture and security design
- Assist in integrating with tools and platforms for monitoring, auditing and logging.
- 1-3 years of experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon AWS
- Experience with production workloads running in the cloud
- A solid understanding of information security standards
- Experience implementing cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in driving end to end security for cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience