I am working with one of the biggest multinational corporation and technology companies in the world, the client's Digital Transformation & Information Technology - Digital Experience Solutions Group, a Security Experts Center is defined to provide security expertise and support to Delivery & Operations organisation. They are seeking Cyber Security professionals to cover the global scope currently looking for a Devsecops Expert.
Your role will be a Devsecops expert the client has various locations Paris, Grenoble, Tours or Rousset and is offering 50% remote. The client is also offering a long term contract 2-3 years minimum and looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The Job Description:
Leveraging the framework defined by the Central Infosec department, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Providing support and ensuring security by design in the delivery of the DTIT D&O organization.
- Participate in solution architecture & ensure that security aspects are factored in the design of the IT solutions (on Cloud, or On-premises).
- Ensure that Security is embedded in the software development lifecycle, and DevOps.
- Negotiate Security clauses in RFP and Contracts
- Ensure that Security is embedded into Operations.
- Ensuring that security principles, rules and guidelines are factored in the build of the IT solutions (new, or evolution of existing solutions), which includes ensuring that risks are documented, accepted, and recorded following the agreed framework coming from the central Infosec department.
- Feedback to the Central Infosec Department
- To help continuously improve the Infosec framework.
- To continuously improve the security compliance and control activity
- Some security operations
- Administrate infrastructure components related to security.
- Administrate Azure (at Global level)
- A single person may not have strong skills in all the domains listed, hence we are seeking a group of people who collectively provide the relevant expertise.
For further information about this position please apply. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please send me an email with an updated version of your cv and the best time to contact you on, you can reach me on: