I am working with a large client in France with a Global presence.
They are currently running big projects on multi-cloud implementations on a global scale and are looking for a freelance Cloud Architect to join their team. The project will involve designing new instances for regions as well as application migration.
This requirement will run at least until the end of 2022, but will likely continue beyond that.
Currently there are 2 days of télétravail per week.
They are looking for someone who speaks both French and English.
Technologies (in order of importance):
- Cloud (Azure or GCP strongly preferred)
- Network (Cisco, Meraki)
- Network Security
- Certifications in any of the above are beneficial
- Build the design Design
- Validate design
- Define Targets
- Go deep into services to deploy and understand requirements
- Experience with build is required
- Work with multi-expertise team