Cloud Sales Specialist
A global market leader in the IT Services industry, this company has established a great presence in the Nordics a few years ago; and is now looking to strengthen their Cloud & Infrastructure Sales team.
Together, we are looking for a sales representative who will be driving new forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers. The role itself will be Nordics focused, and will be part of a diverse, international team set up there, reporting directly to the VP of Cloud and Infrastructure.
What will you do?
- Contribute to different phases of the Sales life-cycle and will be intensely involved in new business development and client management
- Selling concepts to the client and influencing the client to award business based on capability and track record in similar situations
- Review sales plan, pursuit plan / business pipeline with leadership to ensure target achievement
- Help develop and execute the Sales strategy and plan to grow the CLOUD Service Line
- Experience selling Cloud and Infrastructure Services
- Track-record of successfully achieving quotas
- Strong Account Executive experience
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C / C-1 level client contacts.
- Reasonable understanding of Global Delivery Model and IT service industry.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to: or at 03016637886.