CISCO UC ENGINEER
- Project is based in Thurgau / Zurich
- Can work almost 100% remotely, but must be within Switzerland due to privacy legislation.
- Start Date : 1st December 2021
- Initial contract until end of April 2021 with long-term extensions to follow
- Daily Rate : 700 - 1000'CHF per day
- Our Customer is a leading Swiss Service Provider and Cisco / Microsoft Gold Partner, boasting one of the biggest Professional Services departments not only in Switzerland but Europe as a whole.
- The position has come to market due to an excess in workload and they are looking for someone with experience both as an engineer and as a Team Lead to guide them forward during this key phase of the project.
- Long-term opportunities can follow this, they currently have 23 on going projects and will be looking to hire again in January as their work load continues to increase!
- Glocomms have supported them with contract/external hires since 2014, have made close to 100 placements with them in this time.
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
- This position has split responsibilities, this include LLD, upgrades and migrations. But also to act as the Technical Team lead, reporting to the delivery manager and ensuring that at critical phases of the projects, deadlines are met.
- CUCM, Jabber, WebEx, SIP Trunk, CUBE, VOIP
- Working closely with two other engineers, but integrating with a larger of team of 10-12 engineers who are working on other customer requirements.
- For now the requirement is just to work on one project, but this will change after a few months when other projects start and finish!
- The other engineers are German and English speakers, the client ideally would like a German speaker, but is happy to accept someone who only speaks English.
- There are between 5000 and 6000 ports
- Once this project has been wrapped up, there is future opportunity moving forward.
- None required, but CCIE/CCNP Collaboration/Voice would go a long way!
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
- +44 203 758 8905