I am searching for a Network Engineer to assist one of my clients in an on-going project. I am representing a a young and dynamic telecommunications and services provider based in Europe.
Position: Network Engineer
Employment type: Freelance
Contract length: 12 months rolling
Location: Belgium - (2 days on site, 3 days remote)
Daily rate: Competitive
- Setting up, developing and maintaining the backbone network as well as the customer's network.
- Providing support to the level 1 support team and troubleshoot all problems that arise.
- Involved with designing new networks/services together with the network architect.
- ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance to our customers which are Municipalities, administrations, hospitals and Police.
- He/she works as technical support (level 2) on the customer network and services to his customers.
- High "core" networking skills (routing, switching, MPLS)
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Unified communication/VOIP, Call Centre, Routing, Switching (essential), firewalling
- Knowledge of network Architecture (advantageous)
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply directly, or send an updated CV