My client is a multi-national telecommunication company, they're a global integrator of communications product and services for multinational corporations, who are looking for a Cisco ACI Engineer to join their exciting team.
Location: Paris (remote - entirely negotiable remote working - no set preference)
Duration: 12 months rolling contract
Start: ASAP but can wait up to two months
Languages: French only
My client are looking a very deep expert being able to be autonomous in implementation, setup also being able to have a critical and provide possible enhancement paths
- Provided complete switching solutions for product portfolios in data centre.
- Co-ordinated in shifting servers to ACI fabric.
- Introduce cloud services and revamped existing data networks and devices with better results and speed.
- Troubleshooted on-going issues related to new network and device connectivity.
- Writing DDL/HLD Docs
- The responsibilities of this position are to support on a fully end to end basis, supporting customers with tasks on LLD, Build, Integration, Migrations and post migration troubleshooting.
- Tech Stack required : Cisco ACI, Nexus 9k, VXLAN, Automation Tools
- CCIE is a bonus but not mandatory
If you're interested in this role working on the latest technologies please send your CV to Benjamin.Jones@glocomms, alongside the best time to discuss this opportunity further.