Active Directory Technical Project Manager
- Athis Mons, Paris - French and English Speaking
- 2 days per week from the end customer in Athis Mons (near Orly Airport)
- Start Date : 01/11/2021
- Initial 9 Month Contract with Extensions to follow past the end of 2022
- Flexible TJM : 500-800€
- The customer is an agency that focuses their efforts on cleaning up the Air Travel Industry for the benefit of the environment. They work closely with Air Lines and the government with the aim of reducing the harm that Air Travel has on the environment.
- They have gone to the market with this position due to a number of Cyber Security attacks over the past 6 Months which have been targeted at companies Active Directory Infrastructure.
- You will be able to lead this project from the front, defining policy, moulding the project and leading the team in the process.
- Glocomms have a great relationship with the customer and have supported with a huge number of requirements for them over the last 4 years!!
- Chef de Projet / AD Engineer
- The job will be a split of around 70% project management and 30% technical work, meaning you will be heavily involved in the migrations from both a technical POV and a management POV
- Azure AD, ADFS, Azure, Windows Server
- Working with a leading a team of up to 7 engineers on a daily basis, mostly operational support engineers. Also working closely with the Digital Workplace team and supporting their projects when required.
- On the whole the team is mostly French Native's, but there is people from far and wide supporting the customer! Given the nature of their business, they attract people from all over the world.
GET IN TOUCH
- +44 203 758 8905