MS Teams Ched de Projet
- South Paris - French and English speaking
- 20-40% per week on site in Paris, the rest is work from home.
- We are aiming for a start date of 06/12/2021 at the moment
- Six-Month Rolling Contract
- Our customer is a world leader in the Aerospace Industry with close to 100,000 users in their infrastructure
- This position has arisen due to a lack of expertise and they want to have someone to begin with them before Christmas so the migration can begin in early January.
- They are a renowned and one of the most respected companies in their field, they have one of the highest guarded infrastructures, so really good experience in a high level security environment.
- Glocomms have supported them for over 3 years now and have made numerous placements within their business! We have a great relationship with them.
Microsoft Teams Chef de Projet
- Key responsibilities include working with and leading a team of technical engineers to ensure a smooth migration over to MS Teams, communicating with senior management and providing updates, speaking with Microsoft directly to resolve any problems that arise.
- MS Teams, O365, Skype for Business, Exchange experience all key for this assignment. Technical experience not necessary but a technical know how and experience managing similar projects is key
- The team will be between 4 and 8 engineers at any one time, this will differ dependent on the stage of the project (POC, Audit, Design, Migration)
- The team is made up of French National's (a requirement for this mission), but everyone speaks English due to the contact with other teams globally.
- In total the customer has around 80,000 users, split into different departments. You will migrate department by department, so lots of smaller migrations as opposed to one big one.
- No certifications are required, but of course any relevant Project Management or Microsoft certifications will go a long way in supporting your application.
Get in touch!!
- +44 203 758 8905