My client is a Pre-IPO Series-C, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a Channel Director for NA region.
- Plan, implement and develop your channel strategy across NA.
- Set the strategy for the team while recruiting and on boarding new partners.
- Work closely with this team, helping each individual develop as a key part of the culture.
- Play a key role in continuing to build the team, bringing in the right recruits for the right territories
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 8+ years in channel sales
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with partners
- Proven cybersecurity experience, specifically MDR, EDR, XDR, or Managed Security Services.
- Extensive existing network of partners across NA.
- Tapping into existing relationships to create new streams of business.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to $300,000 package for the right candidate.
- Offering substantial amounts of stock
- Opportunity to work with a disruptive product
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.