Channel Manager - UK&I
My client are a post-IPO, market leading cyber security vendor who are currently searching for a Channel Manager to join their team in the UK&I, with a focus on growing the presence within the channel.
The business itself are market leaders, valued at double their competition on the stock market. They have seen over 300% growth in the last three years. This presents an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business.
- Maximise the revenues of existing partnerships with the business
- On board and recruit new partners, growing the channel presence in the UK&I.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 4+ years experience in cyber security channel sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
- A proven track record of success through the channel selling into mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to £160,000 packages - 60/40 split + a substantial amount of stock
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at harry.moore(at)glocomms.com