Channel Development Manager - DACH
As a privately owned cybersecurity start-up, my client are heavily investing in their expansion across EMEA. As part of this, they are searching for a Channel Development Manager (DACH).
This presents an excellent opportunity to be the first sales person on the ground and attack enterprise and mid-market businesses in the DACH region. You will be selling an exciting zero-trust product works to protect cloud workloads, applications and endpoints.
- Develop, execute and drive a channel strategy for the DACH market.
- Build and develop new/existing relationships with partners.
- Play a pivotal role at establishing the business at market leaders in the region.
- Have a clear analysis of the technical objectives for the implementation of the product.
- Build forecasts and consistently execute on target.
Skills and experience required:
- 7+ years experience in cybersecurity channel sales.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
- A proven track record of success through the channel selling into mid-market and enterprise companies.
- Self-starting individual who wants to attack the market.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
What this job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary, up to a €200,000 package for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to work with a niche product and play a key role on a business's journey to IPO.
- Be part of an excellent company culture that encourages an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent support from the entire company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or at