**If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested this may be the role for you. At Glocomms we work to consult for our client's staffing needs and have several openings!
Responsible for doing market research, including financial analysis, pipeline reporting, competitive analysis, and study of client demand. supports forecasting and reporting of the regional budget. helps with the Region's success, direction, and administration of the systems and processes that are necessary for strategic planning, forecasting, budgeting, and financial management.
For this role in specific, you will:
- Support strategic planning and development of financial and business plans. Work on the preparation and submittal of budgets, plans, and forecasts. As well as track budgets against actual spending across the fiscal to provide insights.
- Perform market research and financial analysis including the use of Tableau and Power BI and project level financial modeling tools. Also, structure and manage the Region's market intelligence file.
- Maintaining, updating, and improving the Region's competitive analysis and market research methodology. Coordinating between project developers and interconnection team regarding project deadlines and upcoming financial obligations
You should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelors degree
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a business analyst
- Superb analytical, written, and verbal skills
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Tableau
- Advanced Microsoft Office
** Contract role**
Job Type: 6 Month Contract with potential to extend and/or convert
Salary: TBD rate is hourly
** hybrid, 2 days in office if local to Minneapolis, Remote if not located in Minneapolis.