Title: Senior Business Development Manager - IoT (all genders)
Location: Hybrid (Rotterdam, France, or London)
Possible Salary Range: 150.000€ - 180.000€ OTE (60/40)
My client is a US-based scale-up that has multiple entities across Europe. With their increasing sales, they are keen to continue eating up their market share across Europe. They've been awarded as the best wholesale carrier and have over 700 mobile operator partnerships with over 1.5 billion LTE enabled subscribers.
Their solutions range from voice, mobile, IoT (connectivity, eSIM, Simfony IoT, & MVNO as a service), messaging, cloud, and mobile, and they are looking for an Account Executive to join their 40 IoT colleagues from their hub in Rotterdam.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving forward business opportunities, as well as building and developing relationships with new customers.
- The role consists mainly of new logo acquisition
- You will develop a sales strategy/plan for customers (MVNOs, IoT Solution Providers, Operators) within Europe
- Achieve/overachieve your quotas quarter by quarter
- Work in cohesion with the marketing, sales engineering teams
- Manage accounts won by yourself
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Enterprise Field Sales
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience selling IoT software solutions in Telecommunications
- Demonstrable track-record of achieving/overachieving sales goals
- New business development mentality
- Travel availability (up to 35%)
What this job offers you:
- Clear career progression path
- Home office flexibility
- Competitive salary
- The possibility to make your mark on the market in a growing scale-up
- Join a company with horizontal and vertical opportunities globally
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Lyss Moss at lyss.moss at glocomms.com
er information about this position please apply.