Would you like to work for a stable organisation with almost 150 years of continuous success? Interest in taking a Lead role at a globally established German corporation? Work in a department with 40 data experts, in a team of 6 multinational BI Experts for Marketing and Sales.
- You consult various internal stakeholders in their data strategies.
- You manage independently projects throughout the entire process: concept, implementation, quality assurance, support.
- You translate business requirements into concrete, technical specifications for business intelligence systems.
- You development and maintenance data collection with digital analytic solutions like Power BI and Tableau.
- You design comprehensive, easy-to-understand reports and dashboards for visualising trends and taking data driven decisions.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the Business Intelligence field.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience with Power BI and Tableau.
- Business fluent English, German is a plus.
- Experience with Python and big data tools like Hadoop or Spark is a plus.
What my client company has to offer:
- Be part of one of the most successful German corporations.
- Take the chance to build your career within a stable and growing company.
- Compensation between 50.000 and 80.000 €, depending on work experience.
- Relocation package.
- Temporary accommodation provided.
- 28 days paid holiday + unlimited holiday.
- Team events, Summer and Christmas Parties and monthly sport specials and drinks available after work.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.