Backend Python Software Engineer
San Francisco, California
Company Summary: This Backend Software Engineer opportunity with a mission driven team, focusing on helping borrowers get back on track and take control of their debt in a more reasonable and compassionate way.
This company was founded in 2016 and they are rapidly growing out their engineering team! This opportunity is perfect for any software engineer looking to work in a supportive team environment and to improve their Python skills.
The Backend Python Developer will be responsible for:
- Performing SDLC by designing, testing, building, securing, maintaining, and improving the software applications for both internal and external users
- Working with project managers, designers, and other teams in the business to coordinate a plan of action and help set priorities and appropriate expectations for upcoming projects
- Working effectively in a highly collaborative environment with your team members.
- Using expertise and set a high standard to deliver good code quality
- Taking technical direction in a lead role setting
The Backend Python Developer should have the following qualifications:
Have 3+ years of working with Python.
- Be adaptable and a fast learner
- Must be very collaborative
- Have experience working with project management is a plus.
- Commuter Benefits
If you are interested in the Backend Python Developer role, then please don't wait to apply.