Azure AD Architect - Design, Build and Migrations
- Paris, France - French & English Speaker
- 100% Remote, Occasional trips to Paris
- Start Date : As early as 13th June, but the customer can wait for July.
- Long-Term Engagement - Rolling Contract
- TJM : 550 - 850€
- Glocomms has teamed up with one of the world's leading Energy Providers!!!
- The position has come to the market, purely because they don't have the capacity internally. They are searching for someone that can support their customer from the design, through the migration.
- The opportunity presents a fantastic chance to be at the front of a world leading project. The chance to work with not only a huge infrastructure but to build a relationship with the IT Services Company who can offer long-term work on multiple projects.
Azure AD Architect
- Primary Responsibilities Include : Solution Design, Carrying out POC's, conducting the Audits, Working with the Build team.
- Technologies Include : Active Directory 2012 and 2019, Azure AD, Windows Server, M365, Windows 10 and 11, Powershell, Unix/Linux.
- Participating in the migration from AD to Azure AD and supporting with future upgrades on the Infrastructure.
- The team is multi-national but in the Paris office the working language is French, so a business level of both is required.
- Globally the end customer has over 10,000 staff to give an idea of the amount of end points within the infrastructure.
- There is the potential there for future projects with both the end customer and the IT Services Company, so the potential for a very long-term engagement.
Get in touch
- +44 203 758 8905