Location: Lisbon (100% Remote)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month rolling contract
On IT company based in Lisbon which is very focused on Innovation, recognised for its strong and people centered culture is looking for a AWS DevOps Engineer. The client is looking for someone with strong automation and infrastructure knowledge. The client has highlighted the urgency for this position. Interviews will be scheduled before the end of the week after CV's have been assessed.
Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
This exciting opportunity is has arisen because the client is currently creating a new team to support a specific product. The perfect profile will have between 4-5 years of DevOps experience.
- Design and implement automated infrastructure of Customer's public cloud platforms through highly available, scalable, maintainable and monitored systems and services.
- Be responsible for the operational availability of the customer's public cloud platforms
- Optimizing resource utilization while ensuring application performance and reliability
- Develop, update and use CI/CD pipelines to enable fully automated deployments of services in all environments, from development to Q&A to production
- Work in small, self-directed multidisciplinary teams responsible for end-to-end product development.
- Solid experience with large-scale Enterprise Cloud platform deployments: knowledge of AWS (any certification will be appreciated)
- Strong experience in Cloud architecture, particularly in the implementation of Infrastructures (Network, Infra as code, monitoring, etc.)
- Solid understanding of networks, systems architecture and microservices architecture
- Knowledge of operating system automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, etc.)
- Excellent test-driven coding capabilities using git in Python, Typescript, and ReactJS
- Mastery of at least one cloud orchestration technology (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Experience orchestrating and packaging applications(Jenkins)
- A high level of English is mandatory
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- IaaC with Terraform scripts
- Jenkins (from CPaaS) with some pipelines
- Nexus (from CPaaS)
- AWS services: Amazon API Gateway, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail, Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Load Balancing, Elastic Cache, IoT, Lambda, IoT Device Management, Key Management Service, Kinesis Data Firehose, Redshift, Aurora DB clusters, Route 53, Secrets Manager, Security Hub, Simple Email Service, Simple Notification Service, Simple Queue Service, Simple Store Service, WAF