An hyper growth software SaaS platform for property management is looking for a talented Cloud Platform Engineer with a focus on AWS. This is a future focused business, that is staying ahead of the curve in an ever changing property market - do you want to be a part of the revolution of this market?
* A relaxed yet tenacious atmosphere office
* A great diverse team.
* Home office possibilities.
* Flexible working hours.
* The chance to grow your own team and develop.
* Company incentives like a summer party.
* Good IT equipment.
* Very competitive salary plus lots of other benefits.
* A lot of exposure to cutting-edge tech stacks.
* Remote work possible.
* Fitness room.
* Fruit, coffee and water flat.
* Development of brand new tools and services around containers, CI/CD, provisioning and monitoring.
* Through Continuous Delivery you ensure a constant optimisation of the software delivery process and product quality.
* Evangelise your team's cloud platform products across the company.
* Together with your developer colleagues you will take care of the expansion of internal services.
* Together with the internal software development, product management and QA, you will ensure a technically convincing customer experience.
* You have worked minimum of 2 years with AWS, the services and APIs.
* You have professional skills in CI/CD, Linux, Docker, Jenkins and Git.
* Hands-on mentality.
* You are passionate about state-of-the-art technologies and new software.
* You want to make a difference and be at the forefront with your own team.
* Ideally you have experience with container systems such as Kubernetes, AWS ECS or Mesos.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.