Dallas, TX Metro Area
Washington, DC Metro Area
New York City Metro Area (New Jersey)
Glocomms is partnered with a powerhouse in the financial services industry in their search for an Associate Director of Cloud Security. This position will provide highly advanced cloud security knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise for the development of Automated Cloud Security architectures. This will be a HYBRID role - candidates should be willing to work on-site in one of the client's primary locations 2-3 days per week.
- Provide expert-level cloud security knowledge and guidance related to all IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS initiatives within the enterprise.
- Collaborate with relevant technical units (ie. DevOps, Security Operations) to assess cloud-based products and ensure alignment with enterprise security policies, governance, and control standards.
- Assist in strategizing and implementing development of automated cloud security architectures within a multi-cloud environment, contributing to project teams as needed throughout project lifecycles.
- Define timetables and project plans including milestone definitions, systems requirements, design, and progress tracking.
- Consistently evaluate and provide recommendations for mitigating product risk.
- Minimum 7-9 years related cloud and information security experience.
- Experience spearheading cloud security projects across a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of both AWS and Azure cloud platforms, Subject Matter Expertise in at least one required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant industry control standards and governance frameworks.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and application development best practices.
Candidates must be located in the United States and authorized to work without sponsorship. Be a part of a world leader in financial services - apply today!