Join this innovative and traditional Munich media company and help the Data-Team to inform and entertain people on a highly individual level. Enable the journalists to make news-publishing better every day. Work in an environment that takes family and leisure into account, with no core hours and 30 + 2 days off paid holiday!
- As a AI product owner, you speak to internal stakeholders like marketing, sales and management to plan the AI systems.
- You code and implement data schemes and streaming modules for processing and storing large amounts of data with real-time requirements.
- You deploy and maintain the big data and AI systems on the cloud / Kubernetes infrastructure.
- You work with the data science and infrastructure teams, including requirements engineering.
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience in AI, data science or data engineering.
- Exceptional command of Python (or Java).
- Knowledge of cloud solutions e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience in data bases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, S3, ElasticSearch or Spark.
- Fluent German and English language skills.
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a super family friendly company.
- Experienced team of 200 highly motivated data experts and 15 data engineers.
- The option of setting up your own data engineering team.
- A competitive compensation between 50.000 and 75.000 €
- Support for training and personal development.
- No core hours and 30 + 2 paid holidays.
- The opportunity to work in a start-up environment but with the security and benefits of a traditional company with cooperation with Google and Facebook.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann with your CV.