Not only will you be part of an award-winning market leader in Experience Management, you will be embedded in a company that is committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience.
The package being offered is only the start to what benefits will follow from this role…
Our client is dominating the market in the CX space and is looking for an Area Vice President within UK&I. They have the highest global productivity per SD in the UK and 50% of SDs are already in Presidents club before the end of the year.
As a Director of Sales, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a sales strategy and plan within the region, to drive revenue and growth forward
- Implement the sales plan, ensuring its proper execution
- Inherit a team of 15 ramped SDs & 3 different regions
- Go high and wide within enterprise organisations to understand the scope of the opportunity
- Participate in internal team meetings to resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Have a deep MEDDICC background
- Be able to demonstrate experience selling complex business application solutions at C-Suite level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- Experience is CX area
- Leadership and coaching abilities
What the job offers you:
- Highly competitive salary to the tune of £320,000
- Amazing career progression
- Flexibility, Autonomy
- Multicultural, diverse and equal environment mindset
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or alternatively reach out directly to Arman Yousefian on 020 3879 0704.