Come join this industry leading educational technology company as an Application Security Engineer II! This role is hands on and will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and recommending remediation, contributing to SSDLC, conducting and contributing to reports that highlights threats and vulnerabilities.
- 3+ years of experience in Web/Software development
- Knowledge in Application Security Tools (SAST/DAST)
- Experience in software languages such as Python, Java, etc.
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10
- Experience with Penetration testing tools and methodologies
Ideal additional requirements
- Forensic background
- Experience in reverse engineering tools
- Master's in computer science or any other related area.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance, and 401(k)
- Competitive PTO policies
- Snack and Drinks!