FREELANCE AEM DEVELOPER ROLE - 12 MONTH EXTENDABLE CONTRACT
Glocomms are currently looking for a Freelance AEM Developer (Adoptive forms lead). Ideally, the person taking must be able to translate business requirements into technical spec, must know and understand the AEM tech, know how to deploy AEM forms, Rest Services, Rules editor for AEM forms validations and be responsible for the tech decisions on the platform.
Please see the job description below:
- 12-month contract + possibility of extension
- Fully remote - Must be based in the EU & RTW
- Full time (40h p/w)
- Immediate start
- Working language: English
- Skills in Front End for the creation and maintenance of AEM Adoptive forms
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical spec
- Competent in designing and implementing communication procedures for platform users and stakeholder
- Experience in documenting procedures for building, configuring, and managing AEM features and components
- Provide direction and co-ordination to Agile Feature Teams
- Ability to maintain multiple AEM environments
Interview slots are booked this week and the client is looking to move forward ASAP!
Apply now to learn more!