Active Directory Security Engineer
- Location: Rueil-Malmaison, Paris
- Language: French and English
- Hybrid: 2 Days on-site per week, 3 Days Remote
- Start Date : Immediately
- Mission Length: 3-Year Engagement
- Our customer is a division of one of France's Biggest Financial Groups, they have a slightly different line of Business to traditional banking but fall into the group.
- Someone is leaving their team after 3-Years so they are looking for someone to come in and ideally to have a few weeks knowledge transfer.
- The customer offers a great opportunity of being a leading figure in their AD projects, 3 days per week in Home Office and a long-term engagement.
- Glocomms have worked with this customer for the past 4 years, have many consultants working within the business at the moment and have a great working relationship together.
They have just had some feedback from Microsoft after an Audit on their AD Infrastructure and are starting their remediation, they are introducing a tiering model and improving their hardening. In addition to this, their team handles multiple tools including the AD, Virtual Machines and Domain Controllers.
Primary responsibilities will include Implementation, Configuration and Scripting, you will be a key figure in their project work over the next 3 years.
- Technical Environment : Active Directory On-Prem, Hyper-V, SCCM, DNS, DHCP, Windows Server, CyberArk.
- The team itself is split across France and India, with the L1/2 teams based in India and the L3 and Project teams in Paris.
- Given the International Nature of the business, a working level of both French and English will be required.
- The division of the Group has around 15,000 users globally, but there will also be some collaboration with the Groups main IT Division.
- No certificates are required but any relevant Microsoft, AD or CyberArk certificates will certainly go a long way to support your application.
Get in touch today to find out more:
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105