Active Directory Security Expert
* Saint-Quen, Paris
* Remote work/Hybrid
* 6-months for a 2 year engagement
- Glocomms are partnered with a global energy supplier that has been supply a reliable and controlled sources of energy For almost 20 years. the company has has reliability and safety at its core values, being involved in all the renewable energy market the core goal is supply energy safely as possible
- The client is hiring due to security being a core value of there company and wanting to harden there infrastructure.
- As working an AD security you will being working with cutting edge technologies, growing your insight to how the energy grid works and seeing how highly pattent and secure technologies are designed. This Carrier path will allow Engineers to constantly add to there skill set.
- There company has 200,000 internal usurer's to give an idea of the scale of the project and they are rapidly growing due to the on gowing energy demands
- Identify security exposure by developing/Implementing automated systems using scripting languages such as PingCastle, MS Defender.
- Expand capabilities, optimise efficiency and exceed client expectations by engineering and administrating Security Infrastructure.
- Provide guidance and direction on security flaws, how to exploit and remediate such flaws.
- Assess the effectiveness of the firms defence and response time.
- Have a heavy involvement in threat management, vulnerability management, and Incident Response activities.Work effectively as a senior team member, providing hands-on support to clients, maintaining communication, and keeping senior management up to date on progress.
- Ensure that appropriate standards, best practices, workplace policies, and procedures are followed.
Monitoring the security infrastructure, suggesting improvements to the infrastructure and remediation, LLD, Build, L3 Troubleshooting. The job is mainly a monitoring role, but they want someone who can review their infrastructure, suggest changes, present to management then implement these solutions.
tech stack: PingCastle, MS Defender for Identity, Nessus, Active Directory,
020 3879 0972