Microsoft Systems Engineer (Active Directory Expert)
- Annecy, Rhône-Alpes - French and English speaking
- 40% on site in Annecy, 60% teletravail.
- Start Date : As soon as 24/01/2022
- Long-Term Freelance Assignment - 3 Month Rolling Contract, over 12 months worth of work available
- TJM : 575€-725€
- The customer is a world leading sporting goods manufacturer, based out of Annecy, but they have a global presence and own some of the most well known and recognised sporting brands in the world.
- They are looking to add another engineer to their team due to an increase in workload and a number of projects on the horizon for 2022.
- You will be given the chance to contribute towards projects and influence the way the infrastructure is shaped.
- Glocomms and the wider Recruitment group Phaidon International have been supporting this customer for over 3 years and have made key hires into their teams not only in Annecy but across Europe and the US.
Microsoft Systems Engineer
- Working in an international environment with more than 100 sites and 8000 end-users, you will be part of the Infrastructure team based in Annecy in charge of Network and Unified Communications.
- You will be responsible for AD Infrastructure Management, including 1 forest, 4 domianns and 45 DC's. ADFS Servers' management for SaaS Solutions, PKI and Identity Infrastructure and AD and Exchange Hybrid configurations.
- Your primary responsibilities will include designing and integrating new solutions, AD evolution projects, Exchange management and support and occasionally supporting the L3 Support Team.
- Required Knowledge of Microsoft AD, Windows Systems, PKI Infrastructure, ADFS, Powershell, Identity and Access Management.
- Working alongside a team of 6-8 other engineers who all specialise in a slightly different area of Infrastructure.
- No certifications required, but any relevant Microsoft Systems, Azure or O365 certifications will certainly support your application.
Get in touch!
- +44 203 758 8905