Systems Architect (Active Directory)
- Bezons, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 2/3 Days per week on-site Mission
- Start Date : 17/04/2023 (Flexible)
- Long-Term Engagement on a Rolling Contract
- TJM : 500-700€
- Our customer is one of France's leading IT Services Companies who are a Microsoft Gold Partner who have a portfolio of over 30 customers they are supporting with Active Directory projects.
- Due to a lack of internal capabilities the customer is searching for an external that can support their customer with their Active Directory Transformation.
- One key thing to note is that when this project has been completed, they have a vast portfolio of customers so if there is a need there they can put you onto a different project and extend the contract further.
- Glocomms has supported this customer for over 5 years across Europe and has been responsible for key hires into the business.
Active Directory Architect
- They are building out an AD team to service one of their customers based in Paris and Clermont-Ferrand.
- They currently have 15 people within the team, with the L1/2 guys based in APAC and Eastern Europe and the more Senior members of the team based in France.
- The project will be to consolidate the customers Active Directory forest and to centralise into one large forest. The customer has bought out a number of smaller companies over the last 12-24 months and need to centralise their Systems. A secondary part of the project that is an option is to migrate over Azure Active Directory but this is still undecided.
- What they are looking for is an AD Architect with skills on Active Directory On-Prem, Windows Server, Powershell and some Cyber Security knowledge that can help them audit and consolidate a number of AD Forests and centralise them into one big Forest to help with it.
- A huge benefit of working with our customer is that within their Digital Workplace B2B department they have an ever growing customer portfolio and the chance is that when this customer projects finishes there will be another for you to join, making the engagement even longer than initially anticipated.
- No certifications are required, but any relevant Systems, Workplace or Cyber Security certificates can certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 667 8378