The company I am currently working with are top players within the risk quantification area, going through a hyper-growth phase. They are looking to establish a top quality team within EMEA.
They are looking for someone with a start-up mentality with extensive experience in the cybersecurity field. As an Account Manager, your role will be to develop strong relationships with clients and upsell the product.
- You will build strong relationships with clients and upsell into these accounts
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales targets
- Manage negotiation process with the customer
- Build a pipeline of revenue
- Represent the business at conferences and events, with the ability to present to large audiences.
Skills and experience required:
- Must have 8-10 years of experience with the cybersecurity space
- Looking for someone with a competitive, target driven personality.
- Someone who works well within a team.
- Connections to C-suite people across all verticals
- Extensive knowledge about the market.
What this job offers you:
- Up to a £100,000 basic salary, double OTE.
- Other benefits included in the package
- Superb company culture
- They provide exciting opportunities for employees to develop within the business.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or in a career change, please apply below for a confidential discussion, or reach out directly to Harry Moore on 020 3758 8961 or on