A rapidly growing cyber security solutions provider is looking for a talented, detail-oriented, and experienced Account Executive located in the Southeast region of the United States (Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami area). This is an ideal time to join an exciting cyber security company that offers great culture and state of the art technology while building a book of business to maximize the incredible earning potential.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
- 3-5 years of direct security sales experience is a must
- Knowledge and proficiency of the sales process from initiation to close
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or over delivering on annual quotas
- Sales experience with Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Microsoft 365 suite, E3/E5, Splunk/Splunk Cloud is preferred
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Our client was founded in 2017 by executives who once worked for Fortune 500 companies. They are headquartered in New York City and have offices throughout the U.S, Europe, Asia, and Latin America. With significant growth already underway, joining the team at this time will provide you the opportunity to make a remarkable impact within the company and the cyber security industry. This is an urgent hire, apply for more information.