Enterprise Account Executive | Networking Security & Intelligence
Location: Remote US (San Fransisco Territory)
Comp: Up to 300k+ OTE, equity, benefits
A well-known and continual high-growth networking security & threat intel vendor is looking to add Regional Sales Hunters & Account Managers across the US. This is an opportune time to join a business with a brand name, but with opportunities to expand onto new markets and product capabilities that have just been added. Enjoy a well-crafted culture and state of the art technology/service while building a book of business and closing juicy deal sizes for some generally incredible earning potential .
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years outside hunter security solutions sales experience with a verifiable track record of over-achieving quotas.
- Break into and develop key accounts to drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute strategies by collaborating with account team to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own accounts, develop customer relationships and build contact network in key clientele
- Forecast and manage all accounts by building strong pipelines and over-achieving quotas
- 5-7 years direct security sales experience a must have!
- Experience selling networking security, SIEM, SOAR, Threat intelligence, IDS/IPS and/or vulnerability management solutions.
- Strong ability to navigate prolonged and complex technologies/solutions in accordance with Sales Engineers, Marketing, Channel, and Inside Sales/BD teams
- Repeated track record of consistently hitting or demolishing annual quotas and targets
- Live for the hunt, and currently selling security products/services.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field