Account Execuitve - Enterprise Architecture/GMQ Leader
A Series-D funded scale up from the Nordics, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the Enterprise Architecture (EA) space, is currently in search of Account Executives for their Copenhagen office to help drive growth of the EU region - a 100m ARR goal by 2025.
Their product is award-winning and one of two cloud-native software here in this space, helping clients world-wide implement successful EA practice to enable greater organisational efficiency and to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Reports to: Sales Director Oslo & Copenhagen
* Manage your own pipeline of opportunities using a selling strategy, from qualification to close and transfer to the Customer Success team.
* Take daily responsibility for target accomplishment and engage in multi-threading, outbound operations to create a revenue pipeline.
* Discuss transformation strategies with CIOs, IT executives, and enterprise architects to maximise the value that my client's software delivers.
* Conduct needs analyses with potential customers to ascertain how best to strengthen their enterprise architecture and digital transformation activities.
* Present my client's competitive advantages and Return on Investment to prospects and clients through attractive sales presentations and product demos.
* Gather data and monitor metrics in our CRM system (Hubspot)
* Keep up with recent company, product, and process innovations and incorporate them into your outbound lead generating campaigns.
What we want from you:
* 5+ years of software sales experience in complex business (SaaS, Cloud, Data, DevOps), 10+ years of work experience
* Bachelors Degree preferred but not disqualifying
* Experience using complex sales methodology (MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
* Track-record in hitting and exceeding targets
* Be able to collaborate well with SDRs, solutions architects, sales engineers
* Language skills: high English professional proficiency both written and oral. Complementary language (Dutch, German and French) preferred but not disqualifying
* Experience understanding and describing complex concepts to experts and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
* Understanding of how to engineer a complex deal and think outside of the box to provide the highest value to our customers.
What this opportunity offers you:
* Career progression opportunities (Development and Leadership)
* Competitive base salary and OTE (60:40 split).
* Shares in a fast growing series D scale up (received over 120M pounds in funding last round)
* Since they have a small team, huge opportunity to make measurable and instant impact
* Benefits from the perks box (In house cycling studio, cycle to work scheme and others)
* Enjoy flexible working hours with home office possibilities
* Nordic parental leave & vacation days model
* Subsidized lunch in the office option
If you'd like to learn more about the opportunity, please apply and we'll be in touch directly.