My client is a global IT consultancy and the end-client is part of the Dutch government. They are running a very large VMware overhaul project including an upgrade from NSX-V to NSX-T and landscape automation while moving from a Dell platform to a VMware validated design. The ultimate goal is for the end-client to be able to facilitate system and application migrations themselves.
With this in mind, they are looking for additional resources to strengthen their team. Specifically, they are looking for 2x Senior Compute Engineers with VxRail and VSAN experience.
- Language: Dutch (required)
- Location: Utrecht Area (remote start)
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: Following security clearance
- VxRail algemeen / Clusters
- VSAN ready nodes
- Linux (incl. middleware, like Satelite, Jboss, PostGreSQL, EAP, JWS, Docker, MongoDB)
- OpenShift, Kubernetes
- RecoverPoint for VM